Thursday, 8 December 2011
SaD sToRy
a sad st0ry(couple);theres a cple dat olwez sms everyday...N evryday the
b0y aswered the sme questi0n til he get b0red, 'h0w r u hby? r u ody
bath? eat? i l0ve u...I miz u...I need u..Gudnite hby..Wat r o d0ing
nw?' 1 nite,the b0y received a text msg frm his gurl...But he decided 2
read it later bc0z he knw wat will his gurl text abt..He then 4g0t 2
chck bck the msg n thn g0 2 sleep...The nxt day,the gurl's mum called
him n said dat his gurl was raped n killed last nite...The boy felt s0
sad n thn he 0pen the msg dat he recejuved lazt nite...It
stated:hby,where r u?Theres a stranger 4lowing me at my back...I need u 2
c0me here rite nw!s0 frm diz st0ry,theres a less0n dat we learn..We
must appreciate 0ur cple n0 matter wat...As l0ng as he/she l0ves u...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment